Saturday 8 September 2012

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Family plans



According to reports circulating news desks:

Kim Kardashian, the 31-year-old reality TV star, "definitely" wants to start a family with Kanye West and thinks he is the right man to give her the children she has always wanted.

Speaking on US chat show 'The View', Kim revealed: "Kids are definitely something I want. "I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn't take the time to find someone. I definitely think anything I'd be in now is a permanent relationship."


The curvaceous beauty spoke candidly about her six-month romance with the 'Stronger' hitmaker - who brags about her infamous 2007 sex tape in his latest track 'Clique' - and described him as her "perfect match".

Kim enthused: "In a perfect world you know when you find someone that you really think is your perfect match."She was then quizzed: "Is he?" To which she replied: "I think so."

The socialite was less enthusiastic when describing her ongoing divorce to basketball player Kris Humphries - who she split from after just 72 days of marriage - but Kim has no regrets and thinks the experience helped make her a better girlfriend. She explained: 

"Technically we're still married ... That was really hard on my heart to have to explain to someone something like that."I really don't have a lot of regrets. I'm such a different person today. Anyone in my past would probably have wanted the person I am today."