Wednesday 12 September 2012

Kevin Costner stars in NYPD


Kevin Costner was looking every bit the part of a law enforcement officer on the set of of the Untitled Jack Ryan Project filming on location on Labor Day weekend in New York City. Director Kenneth Branagh was also spotted on set running the whole show.


PICTURES: Check out more on the Kevin Costner page


I can't wait to see this movie. Have I written that before? If I have it's ok for me to say it again. Because I really, really want to see this movie. After Sum of All Fears kind of ended this franchise, I hope this new one can get it restarted. The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger were all great movies based on the Jack Ryan character. We need these to come  back, or at least I need them. But only if they're good.